Labels

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Love: 16 Weeks



How far along? 15 to 16 weeks

Weight Gain: 1 pound (officially from the doctor)

Morning Sickness: None.

Maternity Clothes: Not wearing maternity clothes, but still using a Belly Band for dress capris, it works really well and I would tell anyone to get one.  

Stretch Marks: None.

Sleep: I am sleeping very good at night, possibly because teaching is wearing me out.

Baby Movement: None.

Food Cravings: I have been eating a lot of pizza and Italian, but that could also be because I love them and they are easy to cook for one. I honestly don’t really feel like I HAVE to have anything.

Belly Button In or Out? In

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Thoughts and Feelings: I started school the last week of my first trimester. Everyone keeps saying that the second trimester is so much better, and you get your energy back. Well I would hate to see what I would be like without energy because the school day is exhausting all in itself. I had a doctor’s appointment and got to hear the heartbeat. That was very exciting! I also made my next two appointments, one of which is the ultrasound at 20 weeks 6 days to hopefully find out what we are having. I am excited about a baby boy or a baby girl, just praying for a healthy, happy baby. We shopped for a crib and picked one out, and picked out bedding for a baby boy- definitely sports themed.


No comments:

Post a Comment