Labels

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love: Pregnancy Weeks 7 to 14













 I am convinced that in this picture you can see the pooch that I have always had.



How far along? 7-14 weeks

Due Date: February 8th, 2013

Weight Gain: None so far.

Morning Sickness: I never actually got sick. If I didn’t eat about every 3 hours I would start to feel a little sunny, but that went away about week 12.

Maternity Clothes:  Nope. However my dress capris will not button on top, so I have been wearing a Belly Band with them. Jean shorts still fit great!

Stretch Marks: Nope.

Sleep:  Lots of it! As JD says I am just not the same, it seems like I get worn out so much easier, definitely hoping the 2nd trimester gets a little better.

Baby Movement: None.

Food Cravings: No cravings, but definitely had problems with not wanting something. If it doesn’t sound good, it’s not going to taste good, and I’m not going to eat it.

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.
Thoughts and Feelings: I was very nervous in the beginning, not to mention a little shocked (it just happened a lot faster than I was expecting). After the first ultrasound at week 10, I am feeling a lot better, definitely excited now. I am noticing some changes in my body, but nothing really noticeable to anyone else.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, I have got to figure out something different in the future.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Lauren! I am glad I found your blog and will enjoy following your pregnancy. I admire how you can fix up a house, a classroom, teach, and now prepare for a child! You are a hard worker and so creative. :-) Best wishes to you always!

    Suzanne Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY! I love the blog! I am excited to find out the gender so I can spoil this baby rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutritious food keeps your baby healthy and it results in good picture quality, which keeps you happy.





     Pregnant Weeks 

    ReplyDelete