Labels

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Love: 18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks
Weight Gain: About 3 pounds
Morning Sickness: None.
Maternity Clothes: I have been buying, but not wearing. Old Navy has been my go to store for several reasons: they are affordable, they have had good sales online, and I can try sizes on in Louisville, then order exactly what I want. I don’t really have anywhere to shop at home so I want to have a few things when I all of a sudden need them. I did wear a pair of khakis this week I may not wear again while pregnant, but jeans and jean shorts still fit. Dresses have been a go to item and my students have noticed. I also wear my dress capris with a belly band, and ruffle capris. I have also gone through my closet and removed form fitting shirts for now, and a few other pieces.
Stretch Marks: None.
Sleep: By the end of the day I am exhausted and ready for bed. Aside from Sydney getting me up this past week to go out I have slept great!
Baby Movement: It’s a possibility. I have felt some movement that I can only express as rapid waves in my lower tummy.
Food Cravings: No cravings, but my appetite has gotten a little bigger, at dinner time.
Belly Button In or Out? In.
Wedding Rings On or Off? On.
Thoughts and Feelings: I have been doing a ton of research on baby products: reading reviews and asking other moms. Looking for what we are going to register for and where. Also shopping sales and looking at prices. We have boy and girl bedding picked out, just waiting to know what we are having (3 more weeks!). I’m excited to find out what we are having so we can start painting the nursery and getting a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment