Labels

Monday, May 28, 2012

Live: Spare Bedroom

Our spare bedroom has been on the to-do list for a while, with not much priority. Actually for a while I couldn't decide what I wanted to do.
Before:

So after months of deliberation (and no time) I finally decided on how I wanted to paint the room:

So the painting was done. Deep purple with yellow accents (trying for the ccomplimentary colors), but something wasn't right. The head board was too light in color, and I was regreting painting so much white. I decided to paint the headboard. So here is what I did:
Supplies: Valspar Primer and Black Satin spray paint.
Prime the headboard- that's right, no sanding.
Paint with black, it took 2 coats.

Now for the finished product!!!



And a few more details in the room:

No comments:

Post a Comment