Labels

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Live: The House (Outside)

Thinking back to last July...

I had gone home for a visit, and at this point we were still living in the trailer, looking for somewhere to rent, and thinking about buying a house. I got a call from my soon to be husband at that time, that he was going to look at a house. He did go to look at it, and he liked it, a lot. I got an email with about 9 pictures of the house. And a few phone calls later he was going to put an offer on the house. We he put an offer on the house, and it was accepted before I had even seen the house. Now let me show you what I pulled up to, outside.

So, its a cute little house with a lot of potential. 3 bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 bathrooms, 1 car garage, with a fenced in back yard.

But did you see the landscaping?

(Sorry for the mess of pictures, but you get the idea.)

Do you see the huge holly tree at the corner of the house? I mean larger than the house. Then the dying bushed to the left of the porch. Not to mention the overly full bushes to the right of the porch.


So, landscaping was something we knew we would have to do. Along with replacing and painting the front door, and painting the shutters. Take a look at the final product:

Can you say huge difference!!! It looks great!

We actually have a landscaping that is sectioned off now, not more grass in it. And we splurged for the rock, after a few years of replacing the mulch we would have paid for it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment