Labels

Monday, June 4, 2012

Love: Birthday Cards

Two very important men in my life celebrate birthday's this month, my husband and my dad. It has been awile since I sat down to make cards so I immediately searched the internet for some ideas. This is what I found:


Now when I saw this card I knew it was perfect for my husband's card because a while back I bought a piece of wood grain paper and some tool stickers (that's right stickers, but at least they are the 3D ones). Then I realized how good it would be for my dad's too since I brought down some old golf stickers from my high school album. This is what I ended up with:
Yes the cards are similar, but they are still fit to each of their personalities. While making these cards I did a few things I haven't done in awhile:
1. I made a birthday card.
2. I used my Crop-A-Dile to but in brads.
3. I used stickers. I rarely used stickers anymore, but at least these were good 3D stickers that do it justice.

Things to consider: The stickers I used could easily be replaced with stamping as the inspiration card, and also cut outs from the Cricut.


Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment