Labels

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Live: Christmas Explosion

I absolutely love decorating for Christmas, putting on Christmas PJ's, a Christmas movie or CD, and decorating the house. I also love watching the old classices like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, A Mizer Brother's Christmas, and Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

As soon as you walk into my living room, it is like a Christmas Explosion! Realize we have a fairly small living room. All of my decorations are themed, red, bright green, and white, with snowmen and Santa Claus.

Presents wrapped and under the tree, kind of.

Just the tree, I fell in love with the topper last year, a snowman hat. It was perfect!
 
We don't have a mantle so I decorated the TV stand like I would have decorated a mantle. I bought the gold deer at Kirkland's last year after Christmas, they were a steal!

I decorated my own garland with ornaments left over from my tree, the rest of the decorations follow the same color scheme, with lots of presents. I love the tree on the right side of the TV, I found it last year at Pier 1, it's a topsy turvy tree. I do need something else tall for the other side.
 
How cute is that tree?

Above our couch I normally have a series of 5 pieces of art, so for Christmas I just switch them out with Christmas art I found last year at Kirkland's.

 While I didn't make the Santa Claus on my front door, I do think he is quite adoreable!

I'm still working on this tree, but it's going to take a few years as I build my collection of Hallmark Ornaments for the kitchen. I am excited to buy it this year, it has a measuring cup with utensils sticking out.
 
Have a Very
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment