Labels

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love: 28 Weeks




How far along? 28 weeks

Weight Gain: 15 pounds

Morning Sickness: None.

Maternity Clothes: All the time.

Stretch Marks: None, but I am scared they are coming.

Sleep: Ready for bed by 9:30 or earlier, this time change really messed me up. Also I was told today I was low on iron, this may have something to do with the tiredness. I do have some charlie horses in the middle of the night, some nights worse than other.

Baby Movement: All the time, although he is doing good at night, and seems to be sleeping on my schedule.

Food Cravings: None.

Belly Button In or Out? Flat would describe it better. It is not sticking out, but it is pretty flat.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.

Thoughts and Feelings: I had the glucose test done today, which I was extremely nervous about, I did find out though that my blood sugar was fine. (Yippee!) However, they discovered that my iron level was low, and I have to take 325 mg a day of an iron supplement. The nursery is coming together. My mom brought the furniture down this weekend, and I have ordered a chair (huge debate over the chair before finally buying it), most of the furniture is in place. I ordered a few more things like the changing pad cover, and another fitted sheet. I also have to hang the things I already have on the walls, and order the Uppercase Living for above his crib.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the order! You look great! Picture perfect pregnancy so far!

    ReplyDelete