Labels

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Love: Pregnancy 32


(Sorry for the shadow.)
 
 
How far along? 32 weeks

Weight Gain: About 20 pounds.

Morning Sickness: None.

Maternity Clothes:  Always.

Stretch Marks: So far, none, hoping that continues.

Sleep: I love sleep! I am ready for bed about 9:00, but depending on what I’m doing stay up until about 9:30-9:45. The weekends aren’t much different. I really have to be busy to not just fall asleep after 10:00 For a while I was feeling like I was waking up more during the night, but the past few nights that has not been the case, I have been out. I haven’t had any Charlie Horses in the past week, I did however, wake up twice extremely thirsty. I’ve been keeping something on my nightstand for when that happens.

Baby Movement: It seems pretty constant. His head is between my pelvic bones, so I often can feel his little hands very low. His butt is in the area of my belly button and I can fell that move from one side to another. He is not getting under my ribs at this point, but getting up by them.

Food Cravings: None. My husband was expecting me to crave pickles and ice cream so I think it has been a disappointment for him.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button In or Out? Flat, and depending on what I am wearing you can see the top edge of it. (Totally weird!)

Wedding Rings On or Off? On, and still pretty loose.

Thoughts and Feelings: I can’t help but think how fortunate I have been throughout this pregnancy. I had no morning sickness, only a few cases of borderline dehydration which caused 1, nearly 2 blackouts. But generally speaking I have had energy, felt great, and have no complaints. I can only hope that delivery is like this too (I’m extremely nervous about that). I am excited to have Connor’s nursery done, but I am in no way anxious for him to get here. I am still at, “This is crazy he will be here in about 8 weeks!” My husband on the other hand is completely ready for him to get here.

Although the nursery is ready, many other things are not. I still need to pack my hospital bag packed, and I can’t really do it yet either. I think I’m going to say it’s on my agenda for the weekend I get home after Christmas. We have also not put his car seat in the car yet, again waiting until after Christmas, not to mention I’m not really sure when that should go in. I think really I’m at, “Let’s get through Christmas.” We did meet with the lactation consultant at the hospital, but I need to call back about classes. We have to wait until January, because my husband will have to ask off from work since the classes are only on Monday nights, and he works every Monday night. I also need to be making a list of questions to ask my doctor about labor. Things that some may consider simple, like at what point should I go to the hospital (we only live 7 minutes away so it’s not a big deal, but also pain relief options, and just general questions about what this hospital offers. We do however have a pediatrician picked out.

I have been learning how to sew and have successfully added fabric to the cloth diapers to use an burp cloths, made from scratch 2 burp cloths with a cut out so that it fits around my neck, and 1 bib. (I will post on that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment