Labels

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Love: Pregnancy 24 and 25 Weeks


Sorry for no Week 24 picture, it was a little bit of a crazy weekend.

How far along? 24 Weeks

Weight Gain: 9-10 pounds

Morning Sickness: none

Maternity Clothes: I have a few things that still fit, jeans, and some ruffle pants. I had to get a bigger size for my U of L football t-shirt. I am pretty much wearing all maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks: none

Sleep: Seems to be good so far. I’m waking up some, but not related to baby, comfort, or to go to the bathroom, just waking up.

Baby Movement: All the time. My husband got to feel him again last week, and my mom got to for the first time.

Food Cravings: none

Belly Button In or Out? In, but changing.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.

Thoughts and Feelings: The nursery is painted. It only took a whole week. Between cleaning out the room, priming the walls, and then painting two colors, and baseball stripes, it was very time consuming. After being off for a week and trying to clean the carpets, we decided to get new carpet in the nursery and the guest bedroom.

 

 
How far along? 25 Weeks

Weight Gain: 12 pounds

Morning Sickness: none

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and most of the time.

Stretch Marks: None, so far at least, crossing my fingers to none at all.

Sleep: Great! And lots of it. Ready for bed about 9 or 9:30, up about 6.

Baby Movement: Constantly, I am beginning to wonder if he doesn’t like me to sit in certain positions. I think he is hanging out pretty low, so even sitting down and leaning forward, or sometimes crossing my legs, it’s like he is kicking me saying “Hey!!! There is somebody there!”

Food Cravings: None.

Belly Button In or Out? In, but changing.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.

Thoughts and Feelings: Excited for my upcoming baby showers, and for mom to drive down with the nursery furniture! It’s going to be a busy holiday season, and I am ready to make the nursery ready for him. November will wrap up with 2 showers on back to back weekends, Thanksgiving weekend, and then December is full of Christmas parties and family gatherings. I need to get a move on Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment