Labels

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Love: Pregnancy 22 Weeks



How far along? 22 Weeks

Weight Gain: 9 pounds

Morning Sickness: none

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Aside from 2 pairs of jeans that still fit, and a handful of shirts, it is all maternity. I tried to purchase shirts that would go with sweaters and scarfs I already had. This has worked out pretty well so far. I have spent about $260 for 3 pairs of pants, 10 shirts, 1 dress, and 2 pairs of leggings. I feel pretty good about it, and although I wish I had a few more shirts, I am going to try not to buy more, instead just come up with different combinations. I have a lot of cardigans and bought several neutral tops to mix in match.

Stretch Marks: none

Sleep: I have had several Charlie horses in the middle of the night that continue to wake me up. But other than those I sleep fine as long as I’m not sick.

Baby Movement: All the time, although he has become a little shy, not wanting anyone else to feel him move. JD has been trying for a few weeks and every time he puts his hand there, he stops moving. He did it to my mom too.

Food Cravings: none

Belly Button In or Out? In, but changing.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Thoughts and Feelings: We are finally going to start decorating the nursery this next week. I am very excited about that, although the room needs a lot of work because it has been JD’s uniform room. I have been buying some clothes for him, mostly Carter’s brand and sports themed stuff. I am just not crazy about all the baby blue and baby animals, especially all the monkeys that are popular right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment