Labels

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Love: Gender Reveal Party



We had a great weekend at home, and were able to do a Gender Reveal party for our families. We picked a football theme (actually I was outvoted on the theme when I found the invitation). I spent about $15 on the t-shirts and all the decorations. Thank goodness for my Cricut, it made everything so easy.

 
I baked the cupcakes in football liners to go with our theme, and just had a simple piped swirl on top. I made toppers on my cricut, then put toothpicks on the back to have a stick to put it into the cupcake. There was also a frame with a vinyl chalkboard inside for everyone to cast their vote, pink or blue. In the end the score was tied 10 -10
 

 Everything is pointing to a girl...

 
The set up for food, I didn't wait until the food was out for the picture, but we had quite a spread: buffalo chicken dip, hamburger dip, meatball, vegetable tray, cheese and crackers, and fiesta dip with pretzel crackers. Thanks to my dad for preparing all the food.





 
So what did they bite into?
 

That's right, it's a BOY!!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job! How did you make the polka dot frame and board?

    ReplyDelete