Labels

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love: Nursery Sneak Peak

My fall break is wrapping up and I have been hard at work on painting the nursery. Here is a sneak peak of what to expect to see in the nursery. 

Crib: My mother and father-in-law graciously bought the crib for us, we picked it out at Babies "R" Us.

Vinyl above Bed: I plan to order this from Uppercase Living, just waiting on the layout of the room to decide what color.

Bedding: Again from Babies "R" Us, I haven't bought it yet, but I registered for it to see if we get it for a gift. If not, it is the one we are buying.

Rug: I wanted a rug as an accent, I found this one at Pottery Barn Kids. I am going for the smaller rug because of price, 3x5 feet.

Art above changing table: I found this on Pinterest of course, and can't wait to make my own. The plan is for it to go above the changing table, but depending on the layout of the room, it may end up above the bookshelf. It will be on a solid cream wall. They covered canvas they had laying around the house, but I have none so my husband is going to make a wood frame so that I can staple the fabric to it.

Changing Table: I found this Ashley Furniture media center marked down because of a dent. It was worth the investment to have a changing table that would grow with him into his room as a dresser. I found canvas baskets at Target that fit perfectly inside for socks and stuff.

Accent Wall: Again a Pinterest find, but this one is complete. It was definitely a chore to paint the wall, but worth it. Hopefully the crib will sit centered on the wall and look great between the baseball stripes.

2 comments: