Labels

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love: 20 Weeks


How far along? 20 Weeks

Weight Gain: 5 plus pounds

Morning Sickness: None.

Maternity Clothes: I did wear maternity khaki’s the past 2 days to work, but shirts are still huge. I am having a hard time finding shirts that are not maternity that look good also. I guess this is the lovely awkward point when clothes don’t really fit. I am really happy with the maternity pants I bought from Old Navy. They have a demi panel, which sits low. It is very comfortable, and the huge plus is it’s not a full panel. I have a pair of khaki’s, a pair of black, and a pair of jeans.

Stretch Marks: None.

Sleep: I have become a light sleeper… I guess it’s my body getting ready for the baby.

Baby Movement: Yes, and my husband got to feel it while we were in Nashville celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. There are still flutters, or summersaults, but the baby is also giving some pretty good kicks too.  

Food Cravings: I don’t know that I crave anything per say, but I do watch The Food Network often and often things look good on there. It’s not like an I have to have that right now thing though, just a yum that sounds good. I think I did that anyways, who doesn’t when watch The Food Network.

Belly Button In or Out? In.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.
 
Thoughts and Feelings: We are extremely excited to find out what we are having next week. Then we will be going home for a gender reveal party! We are ready to start decorating the nursery, just waiting to know what bedding we need to buy for paint colors. We are going to register the weekend of the gender reveal party so that we can do it together. We also decided not to have any of the optional testing done. Instead, we are just going to ask for prayers for a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment