Labels

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Live: Be Mine Banner

In the spirit of Valentine's Day I wanted to add a little something to my entertainment center, since I don't have a mantle.
 
I made this cute little "Be Mine" banner. It was very easy, and I only needed a few things.
 
Scrapbook paper is obviously the easiest, but I found this paper as a blank card, and then cut it to size (4x4 inch).
I then used my Cricut to cut out the little heart in each corner.
I also used my Cricut to cut out the "Be Mine" and the heart on a pearly pink.
 
 I used a thick twine as my ribbon, then tied some velvet ribbon I had between each card.
I hung it from the tiny clear 3M hooks, that way I can easily change it out for each season.

I did matte the heart on a red paper, and used foam dots to make it stick up a little.
 
All in all I was done in about 15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment