Labels

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mickey Mouse Birthday

We celebrated ours first birthday with Mickey Mouse!
I enjoying making the decorations, food, and cake.
The party was fun, lots of family, and we have one spoiled little boy on our hands.
However, he didn't even touch his cake...
 
Here are the snapshots from the party decorations.
 
 

I used cardstock to make the posters on the wall, just for a little something extra. Them attached his highchair banner with little bitty 3M hooks.

The Mickey Mouse Menu (I know its hard to read.)
Hot Diggity Dog Hot Dog Bar
Club House BBQ Sandwiches
Minnie's Bow Tie Pasta
Chips and Dale
Daisy's Fruit Garden
Goofy's Vegetable Garden
 
I also added vinyl to the silverware bucket we already had for the "Moseketools".


Pluto Punch
 
On the other side of the table I had a metal bucket with a label that said "Donald's Drinks", with 2 liters.
I even included Mickey Mouse pants. Vinyl dots on the cups.

Spoiled little boy.
I planned on hanging the paper lanterns from the light stands instead of using balloons, but they pulled the stands down. I think this turned out great!


I dipped pretzels as the favor, and tied a special message onto them, "Thanks for Stopping By!"

His Birthday Cake!


Sugar Cookies
I have a lot more practice to do, but they tasted good.
We've Got Ears, Say Cheers Cupcakes
(I have a close up of the cupcakes somewhere...)
Simple buttercream icing, with black melting chips for ears. I even had the white dots on the cupcake liners.

Centerpieces- I did the mickey cutout below to separate the red bucket from the red tablecloth.


A year in pictures, except I somehow missed bringing a picture for month 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment