Labels

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love: 36 Weeks



How far along? 36 Weeks

Weight Gain: 25 pounds

Morning Sickness:  None.

Maternity Clothes:  All the time. This week was warm so I did get to wear some capris that are non-maternity but knit and very comfy. I have always worn a small adult t-shirt, and even some of my mediums are getting tight.

Stretch Marks:  None!

Sleep: Sleep had been fine, but the past week or so has been a different story. I had several nights in a row that I would wake up and then lay awake for 2 or 3 hours. I could connect it to 2 things, my husband getting in bed when he gets home from work and sleeping with a pillow between my legs which was awkward to roll over with. The past few nights I have tried sleeping without the pillow. Although I did wake up I did not stay awake. Who knows.   

Baby Movement: Connor moves all the time. Due to how he is positioned in my belly I do not necessarily feel or see feet kicking, more of his butt and back moving across, which can make my belly look pretty strange at times. A knee or something occasionally comes out on my right side. He doesn’t tend to be on the left side very often. 

Food Cravings:  None, can you believe it?! I think it was something my husband was anticipating, but I haven’t had anything that is an oh my goodness I have to have that right now.

Labor Signs: None. My husband thinks he is going to come about a week early. I am just waiting. Not anxious yet which helps.

Belly Button In or Out? You can definitely see the top of my belly button, but it’s not poking out.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.

Thoughts and Feelings:  The nursery is ready, the car seat base is in my car, our bags are packed, however, this momma is not quite ready. I am still feeling extremely nervous about bringing him home. I’m not even that worried about labor at this point like I should be, I’m terrified about getting an epidural, but the idea of labor has not made me nervous yet. My husband is excited for him to get here, and I am thankful that he will be off for a couple of weeks after Connor is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment