Labels

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Love: 34 Weeks


(A few days late, but better late than never.)


How far along? 34 Weeks

Weight Gain: 20-22 pounds, depends on when I weigh myself.

Morning Sickness: No morning sickness per say, but I was prescribed an iron pill, and if I take it without a good breakfast, and mean meat and carbs, then in about an hour I am ready to pass out if I don’t eat again.

Maternity Clothes: All the time, and yoga pants from Old Navy.

Stretch Marks: So far so good!

Sleep: I slept really good last week at my parents’ house for the holidays, but at home I tend to wake up more, sometimes when my husband gets home from work and other times when he gets in bed. Regardless I am for the most part sleeping fine related to the pregnancy, although occasionally Mr. Connor has an opinion about what side I sleep on. I am also getting tired earlier in the day.

Baby Movement: Connor is still moving a lot, but because of the way he is positioned it is not feet or hands sticking out, it is his butt moving across my stomach. He is getting up by my ribs more. Most of the time I can push him down, but sometimes he won’t budge which makes it uncomfortable to sit.

Food Cravings: None.

Labor Signs:  None.

Belly Button In or Out? Not quite the right question, although you can see the top of my belly button, it is not in or out, it is more flat.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.

Thoughts and Feelings: Just in the past week or so I have gotten to where I am more uncomfortable. It’s not all the time, but if I am doing any one thing sitting or standing for an extended period of time. It was a busy week last week with Christmas and it wore me out. I felt exhausted every day early in the evening. I also tried to do some shopping with my mom and I definitely couldn’t go for as long as I could before.
            I have a few more days before I go back to school and the plan is to install the car seat in my car and to pack the hospital bags the best we can before I go back to school. I am also planning on trying to double some recipes to freeze and pre-cook some hamburger meat to make meals a little easier when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment