Labels

Monday, November 12, 2012

Love: 27 Weeks


How far along? 27 Weeks

Weight Gain: 13 pounds

Morning Sickness: none

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and most of the time.

Stretch Marks: None, so far at least, crossing my fingers to none at all.

Sleep: Great! And lots of it. Ready for bed about 9 or 9:30, up about 6.

Baby Movement: Constantly! My husband likes to watch my stomach, he gets some pretty good kicks in there, and really makes some movement. He also made it very noticeable that his butt was on the right side of my belly, and let me feel a foot by my belly button.

Food Cravings: Nothing that I absolutely have to have this instant, however, I am loving Cocoa Crispies. I think it’s the chocolate, but at least I am eating it with milk.

Belly Button In or Out? In, but changing.

Wedding Rings On or Off? On.

Thoughts and Feelings: We have our shower this weekend, and I am really excited. JD actually gets to come home for it. My aunt and my mom have been working on planning it, and I’ve been making decorations. I am excited to see everyone, I don’t get to see them very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment