Labels

Monday, September 24, 2012

Love: A Year in Pictures


 One year ago today I married my very best friend. He is without a doubt the best man I could have ever asked for. He believes in me, encourages me, supports me, and most of all loves me. We had the perfect wedding day.
 
 
 We went on a Caribbean Cruise for our honeymoon and it was definitely something we will do again.
 

In October we got a new puppy, Sydney. She is a schnoodle, and absolutely perfect. My husband did all the training, she is kennal trained, potty trained, and all around a great dog. 
 

 
 We spent Spring Break at Disney World, and taking the trip without kids was well worth it. We had a blast, and got to visit all 3 parks and both water parks.
 

We did major remodels on the house. The kitchen got new appliances, and a new backsplash. The 1/2 bath got a complete overhaul with a new vanity, toilet, light fixtures, and paint. The full bath also got an overhaul, a new bathtub with tile walls, a new toilet, a new vanity, new paint, new light fixtures, and new decor. Also most of the house got new light fixtures. It was definitely a busy year around the house.
 
 
In June we found out that we were expecting our first baby, due in February. We are excited beyond words.
 
 
Our first ultrasound.
 

We spent a weekend to Nashville, at Opryland Hotel to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great weekend, just spending time together.



No comments:

Post a Comment